Issue with Progressive Lens experience.
We need to understand how progressive lens works and layout:
1. The upper region is to see far
2. The middle region is to see moderately near
3. The lower region is for reading up close.
4. The Left and Right has no degrees, and it looks fuzzy.
So here’s the good news for the folks who wants to know the advantages of progressive:
1. I think it is useful for general usage.
2. I can read my phones and see my meals etc on the move without removing my glasses.
3. I can see far and near easily which is useful for Class Room, Lectures, Church.
The Bad News:
1. You can’t glance left or right – especially since I am using 2 monitors.
2. I can’t see my shoes, coz I need to look down!
3. I can’t look to the ground while one is walking or standing, remember the lower part of progressive lens is for near, not far.
4. I can’t rest my head back while driving because I will my eyes will look downwards.
5. I can’t walk chin up some times to stretch my neck.
When I think of these, a bible verse comes to mind:
2 Peter 1:9 But he that lacketh these things is blind, and cannot see afar off, and hath forgotten that he was purged from his old sins.
More importantly the next verse especially for folks who have doubt with their salvation..
2 Peter 1:10 Wherefore the rather, brethren, give diligence to make your calling and election sure: for if ye do these things, ye shall never fall:
Which is quite straight forward! I’m a car driver, and I depress my horn once a while, so I know my horn is not failing! Thus similarly, if one have been serving and submitting to Jesus, exercising one gifts, you know you are saved!